activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 13:23:02 GMT
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.org> wrote:
>> Aspect ratio - square or banner?
>
> I think we would need both - a banner for the top of web pages plus a square icon for
other purposes.  Here [1] is an example submission from the Camel process which Clebert linked
to at the beginning of this thread.

If the submission is also including an abstract image.. a square image
would be great... yeah...

@Michael Pearce: I loved the abstraction for MQ..
I wouldn't put the 6 on the Logo though.. just for practical reasons..
(What to do when there's a 7?)

--
Clebert Suconic