activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 14:51:00 GMT
How long should I keep the submission open before we call for a Vote.
I thought about 1 month? It's summer, and perhaps that will attract
students.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just so as a heads up.. I will post a blog about the submission next
> week after the US Holiday.
>
> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Clebert Suconic
> <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think we would need both - a banner for the top of web pages plus a square
icon for other purposes.  Here [1] is an example submission from the Camel process which Clebert
linked to at the beginning of this thread.

--
Clebert Suconic