activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis IOPS Limiter strategy
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 17:13:25 GMT
The TimedBuffer actually had this functionality. I didn't realize this
semantic change on the timed waits. I'm strongly thinking about
reverting to the previous functionality.

This could even be the case of -1 the current releases, as this will
just keep writing bursts beyond the disk capacity.

That's why we calculate the IOPs the disk can perform when we create a
journal, but the TimedBuffer is just ignoring such setting after your
changes.