activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis commands in OSGi
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 10:19:18 GMT
one thought - in 5.x there was some overlap between producer/consumer tools
provided by activemq and the jms send/receive tools in karaf[1].  It may
make sense to integrate with the karaf platform in this regard for the
plain jms stuff and have artemis specifics around destination and broker
stats b/c there is no standard way to do those bits.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/production/manual/latest/jms.html -
not sure how old or relevant this is.