activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ CLI Tools 0.1.0
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 19:14:21 GMT
Oops, I can re-roll the release in the morning with this missing files.  I
expected there to be some issues like that as it's the first release.

Clebert, thanks for the feedback and for testing it out.  It may make sense
to just move all of the Artemis CLI functionality into this new project at
some point and then we can have one big CLI for people to use.