activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 00:03:59 GMT
Agree PNG / Vector is fairly a must. +1 that one

Def need a logo / icon +1 that idea

I'm not so sure we need to say the text and icon when togeather have to be separate, but should
be seperatable , so can just use the icon or just text where needed

Also suggest adding some starter ones so people don't feel like being the first.

Here's my 5min circles and text starter to maybe help (you can tell it's not my day job ;)
)

https://gist.github.com/michaelandrepearce/1dfc56f863db1cea20424c63733f6470

Sent from my iPhone