activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 16:57:55 GMT
+1  Thanks for getting this going Clebert!

Really excited about the future of ActiveMQ and a new logo and branding will go a long way
to support continued interest in the project.

If there is interest in involving a professional designer, I’d be happy to connect the community
with a good designer I’ve worked with in the past.   Maybe we drum up a GoFundMe?

-Matt