activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar, Abhijith" <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build activemq-artemis
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 16:40:43 GMT
Ok, thanks.  Let me check my system to see if I can find anything.

~Abhi

On 5/11/17 11:33 AM, Justin Bertram wrote:
> According to this [1] the 404 from github.io is normal as they don't allow the listing
of directories.

> I just manually removed the sevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin from my local Maven repository
and rebuilt using 'mvn clean install -Prelease'.  Maven successfully retrieved sevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin
from http://sevntu-checkstyle.github.io/sevntu.checkstyle/maven2 and the build finished as
expected with no errors.

> This looks to me like some kind of environmental issue on the box running the build.
>

> Justin
>
> [1] https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle/issues/165

I get a 404.