activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar, Abhijith" <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject Build activemq-artemis
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 14:40:39 GMT
Hi all,

I have checked out artemis
repository(https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/) and trying to
run "mvn -Prelease install" on it.  But the build fails with below
error.  I searched for this artifact in maven central, but could not
find
it(https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Csevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin).
Is there any additional mirror I need to add to get the build working?

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check (default) on
project artemis-pom: Execution default of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check failed:
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17 or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact
com.github.sevntu.checkstyle:sevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin:jar:1.21.0
in nexus"

Thanks

Abhi