activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New logo discussion
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 15:18:35 GMT
One important thing to decide here is what 'message' do we want the logo
to convey:

* messaging (envelopes come to mind)
* scalability
* security (locks, fingerprints)
* something else

That would help a designer focus on an idea. Relying on a designer to
already know what activemq stands for it'd be too much to ask, imho.

My $0.02,
Hadrian