activemq-dev mailing list archives

From nigro_franz <nigro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis IOPS Limiter strategy
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 13:15:15 GMT
ok!
Just to see If I've understood it: you're proposing to let the TimedBuffer
be as it is now until we (the users I mean) have a real proof that is not
safe. In that case, revert it or just apply the minimum change to make it
work as before, until a new one will be tested & released. That's because
the change (in code) is so minimal between the twos and is not enough to
justify an increased complexity in the configuration..Right? Or have I
missed something?