activemq-dev mailing list archives

From nigro_franz <nigro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis IOPS Limiter strategy
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 10:02:01 GMT
Np Michael, I understand it at all :)
It is the type of feedback besides perf ones that I think would help: I was
only concerned to know if any evident regression was already perceived and I
'm happy it is not (correct me if I'm wrong!).

Given that I'm 100% of the idea of having it configurable, to revert to the
fixed base approach ,but I can push it a little further: I prefer to think
that this configuration is not a matter of old Vs new, but a first class
citizen option.
Because is not fair to consider the new one as "experimental": it is not, in
the strict sense, is simply different and new.
 I'm sure that giving a user (dev in this case) the power to choose between
different solutions is always a good idea :)
The rest will be natural selection: if an option won't be used anymore ,will
be deprecated and so on...makes sense?