activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to create the April 2017 ASF board report
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 03:44:38 GMT
Are you an active committer on ActiveMQ or Artemis? If so, please read on.

We have one week until the board report must be submitted and so far there
have been zero contributions to the board report.

Please take a few minutes to contribute to the board report to note the
code and community activity for ActiveMQ and/or Artemis at the following
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68721846

Thank you,

Bruce

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 8:15 AM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need your assistance to create to the April 2017 board report. Please
> take a few moments to contribute some statements about the activity around
> both ActiveMQ and Artemis at the following URL:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68721846
>
> This only takes a few minutes and helps to keep the board informed that
> ActiveMQ continues to be a healthy project.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder