activemq-dev mailing list archives

From myung <km...@vcu.edu>
Subject Change Resource Adapter Defaults
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:37:20 GMT
Hello, I am working with the ActiveMQ Resource Adapter, hooking it into
Wildfly 10. I am trying to configure it properly, but I do not know how to
change the default ServerURL. The link here:
http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html, states that it
defaults to localhost, but I want to default to a different value. Is this
possible?

Further, is it possible to change this property to have no default and to be
required? Ideally, Wildfly would fail to start if this value is not
provided, but right now it is forcing me to attempt to connect to localhost,
which I do not want.

I have tried using the <required-config-property> tag instead of the
<config-property> within the ra.xml, but this causes the module to fail to
load.

Thanks for your time!