activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ARTEMIS-1009 Pure Messaging Encoding Refactoring Artemis 2.0
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:36:22 GMT
The format is supposed to be protocol free. Are you really being
required to use the CoreMessage between for the conversion of the
body?

if you really need it, we could definitely add a protocol on the XML format.

We would of course need to implement OpenWireMessage but that's not
difficult at all. (It's just that I want to commit what I have now,
and then make further implementations).