activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis 1.5.4 release?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 23:42:48 GMT

> Big +1
> Even if we have a 2.0 coming soon, maintaining old versions should be easy
> enough to help those that may need it.

I have been supporter of 1.x for a while.. I wouldn't let it go away
for sure. I was just afraid of spamming too many releases all at once.
it was a new thing for me.. didn't mean to imply I'm not supporting
it..

> So far it sounds like there would be no objections to cutting the current
> 1.x branch as a 1.5.4, so I can plan to start that process tomorrow evening.

It would be actually awesome if you dit it actually. consider this
thread a HEADS UP already. 1.x is in good shape for a release.