activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ARTEMIS-1009 Pure Messaging Encoding Refactoring Artemis 2.0
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:57:28 GMT
Nice work Clebert.  I would think the normal use case is that clients are
going to produce/consume in the same protocol so this should be a nice
performance boost.

This got me thinking...The first version of the KahaDB export tool I am
working on uses the Artemis XML format because it just uses the existing
XmlDataImporter which means we need to convert all messages from OpenWire
to CORE.   But with this change we could conceivably add an option to
export the open wire messages in their original format without conversion
in a future update.