activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS.ActiveMQ.Producer deal with OnProducerAck
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:50:17 GMT
The producer window size bits of NMS.ActiveMQ were not very well tested
so it could be there's a bug.  There is not access to the outside for
the events that are part of this exchange so nothing you can do on your
side.  If you want to debug and provide a fix and some tests we are
happy to accept contributions.