activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: embedded broker features
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:27:20 GMT
The latest versions of Wildfly ship with the ActiveMQ Artemis broker already embedded.  That
would be the simplest option, I think.  Otherwise, I'd follow the documentation you linked.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergey" <s.ryabov93@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:34:40 AM
Subject: Re: embedded broker features

Hi there!
How can I configure embedded broker for 2 applications? Is this possible?

I want use activemq for communication between 2 application that deployed to
wildfly. I configure activemq as embedded broker in wildfly:
1. deploy activemq-ra.rar
2. configure wildfly like described there:
https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/IntegrationOfJBossAS7WithActiveMQ).

I use spring-messaging and spring-jms for receive and send messages