activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ utility project name
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:10:17 GMT
@CShannon: whatever you use, make sure it streams instead of caching /
putting stuff in memory.

I had been bitten by things like that before and I have been
preferring using direct streaming because of that. (it was simpler at
the time).

Not saying you should use System.out.println like I did ;) (well
something smiilar :) )

... just be careful to not hold the whole thing in memory before
sending down the stream, otherwise you won't be able to export large
journals.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Christopher Shannon
<christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, thanks.  I created a new Jira to create the JAXB classes from the
> schema once that is done.
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm actually working on a schema now as the existing importer/exporter
>> needs updates to deal with the new addressing scheme.  I'll let you know
>> when I'm done.
>>

>> Justin

of data from any

XML directly