activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Web site update
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 14:00:14 GMT
I gave up on doing it myself... I still want a face lift of the web
site. But I have been doing some refactoring on Message encodings and
protocols (making it faster) + the recent IO work I did.. so I"m not
finding time to do it myself.

But I'm asking anyone with good experience in Web Design to make a
prototype to replace the front page :) Anyone care to help? :)

--
Clebert Suconic