activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:54:20 GMT
> The two properties are pretty straight-forward, and I personally don't see how making
them use the same time unit makes things simpler.  Granting such

you're right.. I was just trying to understand Jiri's comment, and not
actually make an evaluation on the feature.

<idea> If we were to make any changes, I would change all properties
that refer to time to also include the time unit on them. That way the
user would be more free to make any changes. </idea>

Example: <timeout>5s</timeout>

Just an idea though!

If not, I would keep it as is... as it wouldn't bring much value otherwise.