activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Separate project 4 (micro)benchmarks
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:42:16 GMT
It sounds this would be a better fit as a directory within Artemis.
I'm not sure it needs to be part of the main pom..

depending on how it grows we may find another place, but we could
start it there first, and if it later it becomes bigger we can pull it
out.

For example we have the examples tree... this could be under
./examples/benchmarks... or at the same level as examples.

WDYT?