activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:44:22 GMT
how I would do regarding legal:

i would create a JIRA on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL

And I would follow up with a [DISCUSS] thread on the dev list,
referencing the JIRA.

Pointing out the dependency you will include, the license and the
source of the project.

I don't foresee any issues.. but it would be nice to have you on board
with that discussion.

I really think we should convert the NMS as a github project. I have
seen more interest on projects around github these days. (TBH I don't
even remember how to use SVN, git by itself is another + on building
community).

--
Clebert Suconic