activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Memory Mapped Journal Type
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:51:00 GMT
WOW... if you disable persistence.. (in case you don't actually need
syncs every time).. this thing kicks some (put your favorite word
here)...

on a temporary branch I"m working before putting this on master:

in one screen:

./artemis consumer --message-count 500000

and on another screen:

./artemis producer --message-count 500000

#notice! the producer is still synchronizing, meaning we could disable
sync on producer as well:

journal-type = MAPPED, sync=false:
Producer ActiveMQQueue[TEST], thread=0 Produced: 500000 messages
Producer ActiveMQQueue[TEST], thread=0 Elapsed time in second : 36 s
Producer ActiveMQQueue[TEST], thread=0 Elapsed time in milli second :
36345 milli seconds

You Rock @Francesco!

--
Clebert Suconic