activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:57:48 GMT
I am doing some refactoring on the encoding of messages...

Currently ServerMessage and ClientMessage are too tight with Queue and
the core client, requiring us to always convert messages through the
core message.

That is, if you receive a Message in OpenWire, it is converted back to
the core-message through the converters and when a client comes, it
will convert back to openwire. (same will go through any other
protocols).

I have started this on a personal branch, and I believe I will done in
2 weeks and half time, making good progress...

I will open a dev/DISCUSS thread some time (I believe I had started
one last year already).

clebert

--
Clebert Suconic