activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:56:00 GMT
although maybe giving this power to the user may change certain
semantics? things that are supposed to run fast could eventually take
much longer.

But the user would be in control.

Dunno, that's splitting the conversation on the 2.x discussion already.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The two properties are pretty straight-forward, and I personally don't see how making
them use the same time unit makes things simpler.  Granting such

--
Clebert Suconic