activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ utility project name
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:09:23 GMT
+1

Although, can we use the opportunity to go beyond the tools you are
thinking now?

there are a couple of other things that would be nice to be shared as
well. For instance some openwire parsers, some testsuite libraries for
AMQP that we share with a copy & paste inheritance between artemis and
activemq.

I have been thinking also to split docs into a separate repo. We would
still release docs connected to a version, but we could then make
changes to docs independently of the release, without having to spin a
broker release to fix eventual typos on the docs.

So, can we have an extras repo, and have all these as part of the new repo?

(I'm not so sure if docs should be mixed with this all, perhaps we
still need a separate repo for docs.. but I wanted to throw out the
idea now anyways).

--
Clebert Suconic