activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis 1.5.3 release WAS: ARTEMIS-937 affect my productive environment
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 15:02:41 GMT
Clebert,

There are a couple of issues around MQTT raised on the dev list.
Specifically:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-917

and an Issue I am currently investigating around MQTT message not getting
properly ack'd.

If we can hold off a couple of days I should get these fixes done.  I'd
also be happy to co-ordinate the release of 1.5.3.

Cheers
Martyn