activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move Apache.NMS project to Git
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:25:30 GMT
So, what stops people from using Git as a front-end to Subversion and
working with the Git toolset?

Here is a great write-up showing a developer doing just that:
http://blog.jthoenes.net/2011/08/01/using-git-as-frontend-for-svn/

This seems like the best of both worlds.  Those that want Git, can do so
without penalty (other than the huge local database). The same for those
who use Subversion.