activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:26:46 GMT
Yes, I would object. It's not a simple thing as there are many downstream
dependencies on the Subversion repository. Although, anyone is free to use
Git as their own front-end to a Subversion repository if they prefer
working with Git toolset.

Normally, a CLA (Contributor License Agreement) is determined at the time
of the contribution.  It's usually only required for very large
contributions of original code. Since this may be an amalgamation of
third-party projects, it's unclear yet as to whether a CLA would be
required in this case.