activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the current status and plans for the web-console?
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:38:11 GMT
Yes there seemed to be some consensus to build a plugin hosted here at
Apache or to build a new console altogether to support 5.x and Artemis.
And we would keep the existing console until then.

However, the hold up has always been finding people who have time to work
on it and want to work on it.  If someone wants to create a repo and start
working on it that would probably help to get others involved.