activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ utility project name
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 12:44:56 GMT
I'm going to ping infra to create a new project but wanted to get some
feedback from people first. The main motivation for this utility project is
to create some command line store utilities for things like migrating a
KahaDB store to an Artemis store.

I could request the name to be 'activemq-store-tools' or something like
that but we could also make it more generic such as 'activemq-cli-tools' or
even just simply 'activemq-tools' if there is other stuff we wanted to put
in there.  Thoughts?