activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplex configuration network connectors with URI configuration
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 12:00:26 GMT
This is the main parsing class used throughout the code base:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/util/URISupport.java

The NetworkBridgeFactory and NetworkBridgeConfiguration classes are
probably good starting points to taking a peak at how the current config is
done.

https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/NetworkBridgeConfiguration.java
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/network/NetworkBridgeFactory.java