activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Migrate the NMS Projects from SVN to Git
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:25:09 GMT

Since the discussion around moving the NMS code to Git has died down now
I've decided to just call a vote on the matter.

The vote covers moving the following NMS projects SVN trees to their own
respective Git repositories and marking the old SVN locations as
read-only.  As part of the move to Git we'd request that each repository
be mirrored on Github so that folks that aren't committers can
contribute to the NMS clients via pull requests which would make life
simpler for both the contributor and the person merging the
contributions.  We'd still link the repository up to JIRA using the
normal svngit2jira mechanism so all repository work with the JIRA issue
specified in it gets logged to the associated JIRA issue.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.Generator
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.AMQP
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.EMS
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.MSMQ
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.Stomp
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.XMS
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ZMQ

If the vote passes I can handle to process of requesting all these
changes and ensure that the migration gets done as we requested.

[ ] +1 Migrate the specified NMS projects above to Git repositories.
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121