activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [Discuss] Move camel-activemq component to camel project and deprecate camel plugin for broker
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 10:38:11 GMT
There are some issues supporting the new camel version 2.18.x in
activemq. See

In the issue we discussed that it would be better to have the activemq
camel component in the camel project. There is also the question about
the camel plugin for the broker. I do not know any users who use camel
inside the activemq broker. So the proposal here is to deprecate and
remove the plugin at some point.

If both are removed from activemq source then managing the dependencies
is a lot easier.

What do you think?

Christian

--