activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:29:29 GMT
On 02/15/2017 06:19 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> would anyone object if I open a request on Infra to convert it to git?

This would require a separate discussion thread to gain consensus on the
conversion.  While I'd wholeheartedly agree that they should move to git
as they are the only ActiveMQ projects that aren't there yet there was
resistance in the past to this from other contributors so please start a
discussion first.  As an aside it actually is possible to have an svn
based project mirrored on github if you ask infra

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121