activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with ActiveMQ message replication
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:34:29 GMT
Hi Dignesh-

Yes, Topics deliver messages to each node over a configured Network
Connector in ActiveMQ 5.x. You also have the ability to configure which
topics are delivered to which nodes.

Virtual Topics are also a big help there as they separate the production
from the consumption and you can do some really fun things with moving
the messages between brokers in a clean way.

-Matt

On 1/24/17 12:56 AM, Dignesh Goyal wrote:

> 1. we do have a requirement of jms messages raised to be processed by each node in a
cluster - Looks like topic does this by design. Is there any documentation on how to configure
this.

> 2. We also want some of the destinations to be not to processed by all the nodes.- Is
there any way via configuration to achieve this using Topic