activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis 2.0.0 target features
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 15:50:53 GMT
Christian-

Are there any features or API breaking changes you'd like to see? My #1
goal is to kick off a conversation.

I don't think setting goals like "feature parity w/ ActiveMQ 5.x" is a
marketing goal. I think it is a user-centric goal. Users use features.
For Artemis to be a suitable upgrade for ActiveMQ 5.x, a set of features
need to be present. My intention with this thread is to discuss and
prioritize those features.

-Matt