activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis release around Dec 2nd.
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:26:54 GMT
I will make this cut early next week...

Since this is really minor, the only "feature" is the Network Health
Check, which is not really affecting any core operation.. it's more
like an improvement than a feature. I will call it 1.5.1...

The main reason I want to make this cut now is because of this bug:

  ARTEMIS-748 Negative Address Size after paging

But it would be nice to have the Network Health Check included as well.

If no objections I will try to make this cut on Tuesday, the 6h. (a
bit later than what I anticipated 2 weeks ago).

--
Clebert Suconic