activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 1.5.1
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:38:47 GMT
I have cut a 1.5.1 release of Artemis and it's ready for Vote.

The list for the complete changes (release notes) is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12338661

We have about 9 bug fixes on this release along with other
improvements, including a critical fix for systems constantly using
paging:

[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-748] - AddressSize show
a negative number.

There is also an improvement where a broker can check the network
health and decide the life cycle of the server based on the network
connection:

[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-863] - The broker
should deal with Network Failures.

Different from previous Artemis releases, this time I'm not staging
the website as it will be orthogonal to the release. (It can be
updated independently of the release process).

Binary and source distributions are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1111/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.5.1/

Maven repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1111

Just for reference, in case you want to use the maven repo as a test
and validate examples, there is a useful doc here:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.5.0/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.5.1

Please vote to approve this release. The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Aprove the release as Apache Artemis 1.5.1
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
[ ] 0  (no opinion)

Here's my +1 (Binding).