activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 1.x branch
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 15:22:16 GMT
This is definitely my last post of the year :)....

since we moved the new addressing I had forked master into 1.x..

What should go there? well.. use your judgment..  I have no planned
releases.. I have just been using a good judgment on what should go
there.

Bug fixes should go in both branches, unless it's not possible... I
have been using: git cherry-pick -x whenever is possible...

for instance, It's no secret that Wildfly is embedding 1.5.1 now.. I'm
hoping we could keep the wildfly releases inside apache instead of
having them forking 1.x into their repositories.

That will benefit users using the current 1.x branch in production.

Happy holidays everybody.. see you all next year.
--
Clebert Suconic