activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis 2.0.0 target features
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:31:16 GMT
I agree a major bump should only be required when breakages appear in APIs
or incompatability of existing client applications.  That doesn't mean we
can't have a discussion about what features people would like in upcoming
releases.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> Agree with Christian. It's a bit unfortunate.

What is unfortunate?

The purpose of proposing 2.0.0,as previously discussed on other threads, is
not for the introduction of new features, it's to address breakages in APIs
as a result of core model refactoring.