activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ? Apache Blogger space ?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:43:01 GMT
+1, I have been looking for a place to contribute articles as well for
some of the features I've added to 5.x recently.

As a start it's probably a good idea to add PMC members as admins and
then anyone else who wants to contribute can be added as a writer as
long as their ICLA is on file. (including obviously committers on the
project who are not part of the PMC)