activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis plugins ARTEMIS-898
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 19:43:19 GMT
A plugin API is actually one of the big things on my list as well.  In
5.x it is very easy to add extra functionality at certain points in
the chain (on a new connection, new consumer, etc) and I think having
some mechanism to do that in Artemis will be useful as well. I use a
combination of plugins that come out of the box with 5.x as well as
custom ones that are specific to my use case.

I opened up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-796 for
Advisory support and it might be a good candidate as a plugin as Matt
pointed out.