activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis 2.0.0 target features
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 16:05:26 GMT
I think Christian's issue is not with feature parity being a marketing goal
but the fact that you aligned a major bump with a feature set rather than
API changes etc.

we have had this conversation a couple of times and altho its a good idea
the discussion just goes of on all tangents since everyone wants different
new functionality. I would suggest raising a Jira per enhancement and
discuss each individually.