activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ-5.14.1] QueueBrowser can view messages being processed by consumers which are not yet unacknowledged
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:58:31 GMT
My $0.02 is that the default behavior shouldn't be changed. There is a
big benefit to being able to see the dispatched messages from a support
standpoint-- operators have the ability to view "stuck" message contents.

I think this begs the question-- what is the use case to only see
non-dispatched messages?