activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ-5.14.1] QueueBrowser can view messages being processed by consumers which are not yet unacknowledged
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:28:53 GMT
Yogesh-

I'm not sure a selector would be the best fit, since that has a pretty
defined syntax per the spec (although, ActiveMQ 5.x has precedence for
extending it in the past w/ XPath-based selector). This use case feels
narrow for something spec-breaking like that.

You could achieve gathering the information you need by writing a
customer broker-side interceptor, or looking at the LoggingInterceptor
to see if it meets your needs:
http://activemq.apache.org/logging-interceptor.html without having to
wait/hope for a JIRA to get worked out.

-Matt