activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis plugins ARTEMIS-898
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:08:10 GMT
Christopher-

I agree.. what are your thoughts on this breakout of plugin types:

0. Interceptors: protocol-level plugins (already exist)

1. Message handling plugin(s)  (recv message / send message, manipulate
headers-- timestamp, expiry, etc)
--> Re-use Artemis "Transformer"

2. Broker object life cycle (queue created, consumer added, broker added
to cluster, broker-becomes-master, etc)

3. "ActiveMQ 5.x Destination Policies" Behaviors (message dispatch,
subscription retention policies, etc.. last message, last # messages,
last messages for X period of time). Destination Garbage Collection

-Matt Pavlovich