activemq-dev mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ActiveMQ-5.14.1] QueueBrowser can view messages being processed by consumers which are not yet unacknowledged
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:23:32 GMT
Hello Christopher,

Just incase you missed my reply

Usecase

"We recently moved away from Application Server specific JMS
(Weblogic/JBoss) to ActiveMQ. We have a usecase to determine messages which
have not been consumed from queue beyond a time limit (to make sure we
achieve our SLA) and we started noticing messages which are currently being
processed are also picked up and an alert is triggered. "

Regards,
-Yogesh